Palazzo Sacconi of Montalto delle Marche was built by local craftsmen in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, it owes its name to the accounts Sacconi, who came from Porchia, a hamlet of Montalto, where they settled in the early eighteenth century. Surveyed in the Gregorian land registry in 1815, in 1887 a part of the building was bought by the grandchildren of Cardinal Carlo Sacconi, James and Stanislaus. Bishop Vincenzo Radicioni, in 1954 acquired the building from the family Sacconi to make it the seat of the diocese of Montalto delle Marche, but the project did not materialize. The structure consists of four floors.
Altri monumenti a Montalto Marche